Postgraduate Studies Programme (P.S.P.) of the Informatics Department
The Postgraduate Studies Programme (P.S.P.) of the Informatics Department at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (A.U.TH.) began its operation in the academic year of 2003-2004, funded by the Operational Programme for Education and Initial Vocational Training (O.P. "Education"). Since the academic year of 2006-2007, the programme continues to function autonomously.
The Postgraduate Studies Programme (P.S.P.) offers a specialized Postgraduate Diploma in the following alternative pathways:
- Digital Media
- Information and Communication Technologies in Education
- Information Systems
- Networks - Communications - Systems Architecture
Fulfilment of the Postgraduate Studies Programme can lead to Ph.D. research in order to attain a Ph.D. diploma.
The key targets of the postgraduate course are:
- Preparation of the undergraduates as well as knowledge enrichment with new high standard scientific information.
- The development of specialy trained personnel in the field of Informatics and Communications in order to fill market needs.
- The augmentation of research output from the Greek Informatics society.